Here a great discussion on this topic supported by experiences:
Mars conjunct Neptune
I’m thinking particularly in Capricorn.
Alot of people I know are of the 1988-1990 era, when Saturn Uranus and Neptune were all in Capricorn. I have several charts where Mars is conjunct Neptune, but is widely conjunct the other planets too.
I was wondering what people’s experiences are with Mars conjunct Neptune. I don’t know my subjects well, but here are some observations:
1) Might have masculinity issues- the image of masculinity is overly important, even though they retain an ethereal and slightly feminine aura. Contrast to a Venus Pluto conjunction. 2) Sexuality issues- linked to 1 3) Cannot say no, easily swayed 4) Deceptive 5) Mars beats down Neptune into a pulp. Neptune dies, Mars wins. These people are Neptoon-less. 6) Neptune throws acid on Mars. Mars screams and melts. Neptune wins, and these people have no drive, or passion.
- Can be very charismatic
- People will listen and take orders from them
- Can suffer from bad drug reactions
- While they can be deceptive, they also may act in secrecy or their movements are surrounded with mystery.
- Good aspect for actors as it throws glamor around oneself and makes them rather appealing to the public as someone lovable.
- Good aspect for a professional artist or someone who deals with art in some way.
One more board:
This tribe is about the Mars conjunct Neptune aspect, or any other Mars/Neptune aspect is welcome. This aspect is considered to be powerful or even magical. People with it are described as dreamy, magnetic, deceptive, charismatic, mysterious, psychic, sensitive, drawn to escapism/drugs, spiritual, unrealistic and having a strong imagination and healing abilities. They may have difficulties taking action toward their goals, but have the abilities to manifest their wants. It’s a complicated aspects……….let talk about it :)