Ophiuchus stands for the kundalini energy which is the source of self-regenartion and healing and is equally important for man and women. I was born in the time frame of Ophiuchus and the more I look at it the more familar most of this feels:
- They have a need to constantly keep trying something new and hate routines.
- This sign is considered to be a mark of very clever individuals. Those that are intellectuals and seek knowledge.
- They have a great sense of humor and like to have the element of humor in their lives.
- They do things with an unmatched passion.
- They are quite straightforward and say things as they are.
- They have a lot of creativity and their imagination powers lets them constantly come up with newer things to explore.
- They are very ethical and their sense of justice and the ‘fight for the right’ always comes through.
- They have great love for languages and the arts.
- They have very charismatic personalities that draws people to them.
- They don’t do well with rules and have a strong sense of freedom and personal space.
- These people are usually favored by figures in high orders.
- They think with their hearts rather than their heads. So they have a passion for everything that they do.
Ophiuchus Personality Traits – Negative Signs So there’s the good and the bad in everything, right? Here are some of the bad traits that this sign portrays:
- They are very impulsive at times and therefore can take wrong decisions in life.
- They have a lot of pride in what they do and that is why they can get to be arrogant at times.
- They are considered born flirts and that is why they find it difficult to get into monogamous relationships.
- They can get very secretive and hide things from others.
- They might have trust issues because they are easily affected by jealousy.
- Their quality of being straightforward sometimes makes them have a very poison tongue which can hurt a lot of people.
- They can get very sarcastic and therefore many people tend to be put off.
- They might give in to procrastination.